Well here it is, the long awaited changelog for the changes coming to the PvP server. Many of these are based on our experiences of the new system(and some of its grey-areas or problems that have arisen), as well as suggestions raised throughout the community. We hope you enjoy these changes, and we hope they address many of the key issues you raised. So have a read through the changes below, and join up and experience them first hand.
- Minimum Manpower at which factions can be declared war on has been raised from 50% to 80%. This is to stop opportunist wars where factions pile on someone when they are at really low manpower and try to steal a bunch of provinces from a faction.
- Manpower loss per death is being raised from 20 to 25 in an effort to make provinces changing hands more like territory changing hands in a larger campaign instead of every province lost or being fought over constituting a major war.
- There will be a new War Goal Option called “Submit to Wargoal” where an opposing side can accept a wargoal being put upon them. This will be restricted so that it can only take place when neither party is at war with a third party.
- Manual annexation will no-longer work.
- Shop prices have been adjusted
- Payday will now pay .75 for Stone
- Voting for the Server will now net you 300-500$ a vote.
We hope you enjoy all these changes. If you have any feed back or want to discuss them, visit
Today we have some exciting news to share with all of you. We are proud to welcome the The Mists of RioV Minecraft Mod to our community. The mod is being developed by sheenrox82 and adds new blocks, items, bosses, mobs, biomes and other features to create a unique RPG experience. To learn more about the mod, and to get the download follow the link below.
Check out the Mod Forums Here
The first issue of our new forum publication The Review is out. As the title suggests, everything from games, movies, TV shows, music and gadgets will be put under scrutiny by the writers of MCCs Content department. In this first issue, Viktor Tärnholm get to grips with album ‘Broken Bells’ by the band of the same name.
Read All About It!
Minecraft Centers own Youtube account is now up. First out is this excellent tutorial from our own Atlasjackal on how to install mods with the new launcher, along with a sneak peak of the collaborative server safezone.
Be sure to subscribe for more goodies from the site and servers!
Minecraftcenter.net Content Staff is proud to announce that the acclaimed PotW and UESW competitions from TWC are now being ported over to Minecraftcenter! Submit your best screenshots taken on any of our servers and have work your way towards a shiny forum medal; what more could you want? This competition will be held every week, and you can check out the details below. Good luck!
Find out more and enter here!
Recently a new publication for the PvP server emerged, written and published by GeorgeCrecy. Check out the whole of this first publication, and then catch up on the latest edition Right Here!